There are two ways to send employees forms:
- You can send employees forms via the "Send Forms" button on the Forms Dashboard.
- When an employee logs in, they'll see these forms listed on their "Forms Tab."
- Carrier forms can be set up to be automatically sent to employees when they submit their enrollment.
Viewing forms from the "Forms" tab
Employees should go to the "Forms" tab to see the forms they need to sign. Here, they can also view forms that they've already signed.
NOTE: If the employee needs to complete a form that requires a dependent's signature, they'll see that clearly noted under form status:
Clicking Sign will open up the form in the DocuSign interface, which will walk the employee through the form, requiring them to sign all required fields. They'll notice many fields have already been completed with information from their Maxwell portal.
Like in the Admin interface, the first time the employee goes to sign a form in the DocuSign, they'll be asked for their consent to using electronic records and signatures.
When an employee clicks Submit Enrollment, they'll see a pop-up that lets them know to sit tight while their enrollment is being submitted.
- The employee will not be able to edit the form after they sign it. If they need to fix a form that they've already signed, you can resend it. You'll also be able to edit the form when it comes back to you for approval/signature.
- We cannot require a child dependent to sign a form if they are under 18 years old. If there's a form that requires a child dependent's signature, and they are under age 18 (based on their date of birth in the Maxwell platform), the signature field for the child will be removed.
- The signature field for the child will also be removed if there's no date of birth listed in the platform for the child dependent. If the child is 18 or older, add their date of birth to the Maxwell portal and resend the form.