The Bulk Process tool lets you process your employees' elections in Maxwell after they've been submitted to the carriers and they've confirmed the enrollment information. When you process with this tool, eligible products will be changed to enrolled or waived products, depending on the employee's intent.
Watch the video or read the steps below.
In this article, you’ll learn:
- In your Admin portal, click Benefits > Open Enrollments > Bulk Process.
- Select to process products for All Groups or Specific Group(s).
- Filter the products you want to process by their open enrollment end date (or end date range by clicking Date Range). Note: You can change the open enrollment end date for a specific employee by going to their "Eligible Products" tab.
- Select to process products by product name, type, or vendor.
- Note: EOI products will appear in the Specific Product(s) drop-down, however, they will be grayed out and unselectable (see below). Products that require an EOI application will need to be processed on a per employee basis, after the application is approved or denied. For more information, read how to process additional volume for a product pending EOI.
- Select to process enrollments with a "Confirmed" and/or "Selected" status.
- Note: You should only include "Selected" products here if you ran a passive enrollment, and did not require employees to confirm their benefits. For more information, read an overview of product statuses .
- Click Process. The statuses of the eligible products you processed will now change to "Closed," and the newly processed enrolled or waived products will appear in the "Enrolled Products" tab of their employee profile screen as either "Current" or "Future" products depending on their effective dates.
After you click Process, the details of that processed enrollment will appear in the Bulk Process Log. The Bulk Process Log allows you to both track the progress of an enrollment that is processing, and also view all of the enrollments that have been processed thus far.
- View the status and date that you processed the enrollment, as well as who the enrollment was processed by, and the details of the enrollment as you selected in the Bulk Process tool.
- Click + to see more information about the enrollment.
The Bulk Process Log will display the status of your enrollment after you click Process in the Bulk Process tool. There are three statuses in the Bulk Process Log:
Complete. This means the enrollments were successfully processed
Processing. This means that your enrollment is processing, and will appear in green with a percentage of completeness, and a progress bar.
Failed. This means that your enrollment has failed to process. In this case, click Process right within the log and it will try again. If the enrollment continues to fail, please contact Maxwell Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 629-7445.