Employees can connect fitness devices (FitBit and Jawbone) to their Maxwell Health mobile app to track steps and earn points and coins to redeem for rewards. Once connected, Maxwell Health's mobile app will sync steps from an employee's fitness device every hour. The Manage Rewards tool lets you fund a rewards store for your employees to redeem those earned coins for specified gift cards. Read more about how coins are calculated.
We have partnered with Tango Card to set up and manage this rewards program. Tango Card automates the entire process of offering, redeeming, and delivering rewards from dozens of top retailers and even not-for-profit organizations. There are no fees associated with using Tango Card besides the cost of the rewards themselves.
How rewards work
- Set up an account with Tango Card in Maxwell Health, add a credit card, and fund your rewards store account. Read instructions on how to do this.
- Please note: Once you have added your credit card(s), the approval process takes one business day. Credit card information is stored with Tango Card, not within Maxwell’s database, and funds are charged to your card immediately upon adding funds to your Tango account. You may use multiple cards to fund the same Tango account.
- Once a credit card and funds have been added, select specific gift cards to be available to employees to redeem for coins via their mobile app. Gift cards are all worth $10.00, and cost the employees two coins each. Read how to add and remove gift cards.
- When employees redeem a reward through the Maxwell mobile app, they will receive an automated email with an e-code for their selected reward vendor (no physical cards are sent out), and the $10.00 value of the card will be subtracted from your Tango account.
- View a log of all rewards your employees have redeemed, and all deposits that have been made in the Log page under Settings > Rewards.
- Set up notifications so that a designated individual is notified each time a reward is redeemed, as well as whenever the Tango Card account balance drops below $50.00. Read instructions on how to set up reward notifications.
Tango Card support
Have a question about redeeming e-codes? Contact Tango Card Enterprise Support:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 877-558-2646
- Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30am to 5pm PST