ADP Workforce Now is a payroll solution that allows you to manage your business more strategically and effectively with flexible and secure software.
Maxwell Health has an ADP Workforce Now compatible payroll report that will provide an import file employers can use to load their benefit deduction information into their ADP Workforce Now payroll system. A pre-formatted ADP Workforce Now deduction report can be downloaded from Maxwell Health at any time. It can then be uploaded to ADP Workforce Now as needed.
Learn how to get set up with the ADP Workforce Now Compatible Payroll Report in "Get Started with the ADP Workforce Now Compatible Payroll Report."
How the ADP deduction report works
If you’re an ADP Workforce Now client, this report can capture any benefit you choose—you'll just need to make sure each product’s deduction code exists in both your Maxwell Health and ADP Workforce Now portals.
The ADP Workforce Now compatible payroll report allows you to manually generate and download a deduction report from the Maxwell Health portal, so that you can upload it into your ADP Workforce Now payroll system.
What the ADP deduction report includes
- Your ADP Workforce Now Company Code
- Each employee’s File Number
- The effective date of the deduction change
- The deduction code for each product you’ve set up in both your ADP Workforce Now and Maxwell Health portals
- The report only includes deduction information for currently enrolled products. If your employees have any pending elections, deductions and costs will not be included in this report until those elections have been processed.
- The scope of information captured in each deduction report depends on your company’s payroll schedule. Each deduction report only contains information that was recorded from:
- 60 days prior to the sync date to 7 days after the sync date, if you have weekly payroll.
- 60 days prior to the sync date to 14 days after the sync date, if you have biweekly payroll.
- 60 days prior to the sync date to 15 days after the sync date, if you have semi-monthly payroll.
- 60 days prior to the sync date to 30 days after the sync date, if you have monthly payroll
View a slideshow of how you'll use the report
To download the deduction report, go to Settings > Integrations > ADP Workforce Now under Current Integrations tab > Details > Log. View a slideshow of how you will access the report below.
For technical questions about the ADP Workforce Now compatible payroll report, please contact Maxwell Customer Support at email@example.com or (866) 629-7445.
For more general questions about the report, please contact your Advisor and/or your Maxwell Health Account Manager. For any questions or errors with ADP Workforce Now, please contact your ADP representative.