- Need to kick off multiple forms to multiple employees? That’s easy! Just click Send Forms and enter the forms and the employees you need to send them to.
- We know that, especially at the end of an annual open enrollment, you might have hundreds of signed forms that you need to turn over to carriers fast. Now you can approve multiple forms all at once with the click of a button.
- Once forms have been completed, you can download them in bulk! This compiles the forms into a single zip file, great for sending to carriers after open enrollment ends.
A few other improvements
If the employee has forms to sign based on the products they chose, they'll see a prompt to sign forms (image on the left). If the employee doesn't have any forms to sign based on the products they chose, they'll be told that they're all done (image on the right).
- Employees who go through an annual open enrollment and don’t make any changes to their previous year’s election will no longer be automatically sent a form
- Enrollment/waiver forms no longer need to be split up into two separate forms. Employees will simply be asked to sign the relevant signature field based on whether they enrolled or waived
- Standard Administrators without salary permissions will see a lock symbol on any form that contains a salary field
Existing employers will see an “Archived Forms” tab. Here, they can download any forms that were previously finalized on the old forms system.
A few features that are available on the current forms system won’t be available for employers who are implemented with or transitioned to the new forms system. See below:
- These features are being considered for the future:
- Notify Admins when there are forms that need their attention: You will no longer see a dashboard notification or receive an email when an employee signs a form if they had the “Form Was Signed” system notification set up under Settings > Notifications. (This notification has been removed in the new forms system). You should view the newly designed forms dashboard, where they’ll clearly see if any forms have been completed by employees and are pending their approval/signature.
- Organizing employer forms: On the current forms system, you can organize the employer’s list of forms by current, past, and future. This will no longer be the case, but we understand the need for this organization as you spend more time on the new forms system.
- These features are being retired:
- Ability to customize the fields that are required on the form. These requirements will be set on the form level based on the form’s instructions specified by the carrier or vendor.
- Ability to see if an employee has viewed a form - the "View Log" section in Forms tab.
- Ability for an Admin to edit a form before sending to the employee. An Admin can edit a form after it's been completed by the employee.