If an employee indicates in Maxwell that they've experienced a change, or if an employee's information has been changed in their BambooHR portal, such as a new address, you will need to process that change in Maxwell.
Before you start, please confirm:
- Maxwell Health has set up your BambooHR integration
- You have set up your notifications
- You have set up BambooHR to be successful for the integration
For more general information, read an overview of the BambooHR integration.
Process a midyear change in BambooHR and Maxwell Health:
- Either you or the employee will make the information change in BambooHR, or in Maxwell Health if it's related to benefits.
- If the change you need to process in Maxwell is based on updated information from BambooHR:
- Within 15 minutes you’ll receive a notification that an employee's information has been updated.
- The notification will also include the fields that have been updated by the sync.
- If you need to make any further changes, you can do that right from the employee's profile.
- If the change you need to process is based on a change triggered in Maxwell, you'll need to follow our standard change process.
- If you don’t receive a notification, you can always check the integration log for the status of the sync by going to Settings > Integrations > BambooHR under Current Integrations tab > Details > Log tab.
- Any updates to salary in Bamboo will carry down automatically to Maxwell. You'll want to make sure that an employee's salary-based benefits updated as a result of this update. Whether or not this happens automatically is based on your settings (learn more here).