Maxwell Health’s integration with Teladoc automatically generates and sends a preformatted file to Teladoc on a daily basis that includes information on employees who have engaged with the Teladoc product.
The steps for setting up the integration vary slightly based on the deployment status of your employer on Maxwell Health.
Follow these steps if you’re currently live on the Maxwell Health platform or the implementation checklist has already been finalized:
- Your Advisor will notify their Maxwell Account Manager that you’d like to add the Teladoc integration.
- Your Maxwell Account Manager will ask your Advisor to fill out an integration specific checklist with the billing contact and effective date of the Teladoc product.
- Once we’ve received the completed integration implementation checklist, we’ll work with Teladoc to get your integration up and running. We’ll notify you once the integration is activated. This step takes us four business days.
Follow these steps if you haven’t started implementation on the Maxwell Health platform or the implementation checklist hasn’t been finalized:
- When your Advisor fills out the implementation checklist, they’ll also fill out the billing contact and effective date of the Teladoc product.
- Once the implementation checklist has been completed, we’ll begin the implementation process for your employer.
- We’ll notify you once we’ve completed the build process for your employer, and your Advisor has reviewed and signed off on its accuracy. We’ll also notify you once we’ve activated your Teladoc integration, which may be four business days after your build is complete