This PowerPoint template gives you the ability to present the shopping experience and mobile app to employees during an open enrollment presentation. You're also able to customize the template with your logo on the opening slide and in the footer of the presentation.
|Download the Powerpoint Template Here
How to Customize the PowerPoint
- On the opening slide of the Open Enrollment PowerPoint presentation template, you will see a white box with space for you to insert your logo.
- Click on the words “Insert Logo Here” and simply hit “Delete”.
- Next, insert your logo by selecting Insert > Photo > Picture from file > and then selecting your logo file.
- Resize the image to fit in the center of the box by scaling it to an appropriate size.
- Each of the content slides of the PowerPoint presentation contains a small grey box centered at the foot of each page which is intended to contain your logo.
- Select View > Master > Slide Master from the top menu navigation to access the Slide Master. At that point the master slides will appear on the left side of your screen.
- Delete the small gray box on the bottom of each slide from the slide master.
- Repeat steps 1a-1c, sizing the logo to an equal proportion of the Maxwell Health logo to the left.
- Align the logo to the center of the page by double-clicking on it and selecting the “align center” option from the menu bar that appears at the top of the page.