More Control Over When Forms are Sent Automatically
When it comes to choosing when a product form should be sent automatically, we’ve found that one size does not always fit all. That’s why, in the new forms system, Master Administrators can now customize which specific actions should trigger a form to send automatically, on an employer-by-employer basis.
Say you want an enrollment/waiver form to send to an employee automatically only when an employee enrolls, and not when they waive? Now, all you have to do is turn “auto-sending” off for the “waive” condition and you’ll be good to go.
Note: Our team will continue to default the “auto-sending” settings to “on” based on what we believe the form should be used for. For example, when an enrollment/waiver form is added to a portal, the “enroll” and “waive” conditions will be defaulted to “on.” For more examples and tips, check out our article on auto-sending forms here >
New Built-in Workflow to Correct and Approve Changes to Forms
We know it happens. Employees make mistakes on forms. That’s OK! If an Administrator corrects a mistake on a form or fills in a new field that wasn’t completed, the form will now be automatically routed back to the employee and the employee notified to authorize the changes. The employee will also receive an email notification prompting them to log into Maxwell to take action. Watch a quick video below and learn more about approving forms here >
In Case You Missed It
Sometimes it’s the little things. Here’s a recap of some small improvements we made lately!
- If you’re familiar with our new forms system, you know that for product forms, we automatically populate which product an employee selects in Maxwell, so they don’t have to fill that part out. We know the name of the product in Maxwell isn’t always listed exactly the same as it’s listed on the form. We continue to set up the forms to choose the right products for your employers. But, now, you too can see the name of the product as it’s listed on the form under the form’s settings.
- Based on your feedback, we slightly updated the “Bulk Process” page (Manage Enrollments > Bulk Process) to be more user-friendly with helpful copy and design, and a link to our Knowledge Base.
Webinars and Upcoming Changes
- Still learning the new forms system? Register here for an upcoming live webinar focused on all things forms! We also have ongoing best practice webinars on making changes and managing employee shopping in Maxwell.
- If you work at a large company, you probably just got through ACA reporting for calendar year 2016 (the IRS deadline to e-file 1095 forms was on March 31st). But believe it or not, it’s never too early to start preparing for the next year! For those who want to get a head start on 2017 ACA reporting, the ACA data extract in Maxwell Health will be updated to reflect 2017 product data starting June 1, 2017.
- If you haven’t used the extract yet, it returns a row for each enrolled or waived medical product per employee and their dependents covered on the product. Now, the only medical products that will show on the extract have a start date and/or end date within the year 2017, rather than 2016. Learn more about managing ACA in Maxwell here >
Got a question? We're here to help! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also always reach us at email@example.com to share product feedback, ideas, or suggestions.