LifeLock is a leader in identity theft protection. Unlike a bank, a credit card company or free credit monitoring, LifeLock focuses on helping protect identities in our privacy-challenged world.
Maxwell Health’s integration with LifeLock automatically generates and sends a pre-formatted file to LifeLock on a weekly basis that includes information (detailed below) on employees who have engaged with the LifeLock product.
Included in this article:
LifeLock offers three layers of ID protection:
- Detect: Technology that scans millions of transactions each second looking for potential threats to employees’ identities.
- Alert: With the patented LifeLock Identity Alert® system, a potential fraud alert is sent by text, phone, or email.
- Restore: For employees that become victims of identity theft, U.S.-based Identity Restoration Specialists are available to handle their case every step of the way.
When offering LifeLock, employers can offer two levels of protection at preferred rates and on an employer-paid or 100% voluntary basis:
- Benefit Elite – comprehensive employee-focused identity theft protection
- Ultimate Plus – provides enhanced services including alerts for new bank account applications, attempts to take over existing accounts, online credit reports and credit scores
No participation requirements when offered on a voluntary basis.
If you offer LifeLock to your employees through Maxwell, this integration will be added and turned on by the Maxwell team.
If you're an HR Administrator, please talk to your Advisor if you’re interested in using the LifeLock integration. If you're an Advisor, please include the request for the integration at implementation, or use this form to request it off-cycle.
Once the integration is setup and turned on, a file containing the following information will be sent from Maxwell Health to LifeLock on a daily basis (at 9:45pm ET):
- List of all employees currently enrolled in LifeLock. This lets LifeLock know the employee is still eligible for the subscription service and keeps their account active.
- List of employees who have checked out with the LifeLock product in Maxwell Health.
List of any employees who have been terminated in Maxwell. Please note that LifeLock is portable. Meaning, when an employee is no longer covered by their employer they can contact Excelsior Companies directly to set up a self-pay account. See the LifeLock Portability Flyer for more info.
When LifeLock is offered as a voluntary payroll deduction, employees have access to discounted rates, starting at 15% off retail.
- Benefit Elite – $8.49 (employee only); $16.98 (employee + spouse/domestic partner); $14.86 (employee + children up to age 26); $23.36 (employee + family)
- Ultimate Plus – $25.49 (employee only); $50.98 (employee + spouse/domestic partner); $36.11 (employee + children up to age 26); $61.61 (employee + family)
Employer contribution options also available. Click here to view the LifeLock employer proposal containing additional product and pricing details.
Maxwell produces a bill for each employer and sends it to the broker or employer as requested during implementation. You will be billed by Maxwell on the 20th of each month for the prior month’s services. You will be billed based on the number of employees enrolled in LifeLock in the Maxwell portal for that month.
For technical questions about the Maxwell Health + ID Watchdog integration, please contact Maxwell Customer Support at email@example.com or (866) 629-7445. For more general questions about the Maxwell Health + ID Watchdog integration, please contact your Advisor and/or the Maxwell Health Marketplace Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Employees should contact LifeLock Member Support for help with their product:
- LifeLock Enrollment Support (Employer/Partner Support): 1-866-917-2555 email@example.com
- LifeLock Member Services (Enrollee Support): 1-800-LIFELOCK Member.firstname.lastname@example.org
Employees can also receive support through the LifeLock mobile app.