Last fall, we released reporting improvements that allow you to quickly and easily get the information you’re looking for out of Maxwell through a new Reports Library with redesigned out-of-the-box reports. We’re excited to let you know that we’ve finished our transition and all Maxwell out-of-the-box reports are now live in the new Reports Library! Yes, you can now reap the benefits of the new Reports Library, no matter what out-of-the-box report you run! This includes the ability to download reports in seconds, to customize which data displays (and save those column and filter settings as a custom report), to display custom fields, and more!
Check out the highlights!:
- The following reports are *NEW* in the Reports Library:
- Coverage Report - Beneficiaries. This was known as “Beneficiaries Report - Enrolled by Date.”
- Employee Change Event Report. This was known as “Qualifying Life Event Report.”
- Termination Report. This report had the same name in the legacy reporting interface.
- This report now displays both terminated employees and actively terminated products (even if the employee themselves isn’t terminated). This is a great way to display if any employees have actively terminated any lifestyle products, where it’s typical to end coverage throughout the year.
- Before, the report only displayed medical, dental, vision, and financial products. This report now displays all terminated products, regardless of type!
- Pending Elections Cost Report. This was known as “Product Cost Report - Total Cost per Pay Period - Pending Enrollment.”
- In an effort to consolidate and keep the Reports Library as clean as possible, we have removed the PCP reports and added Primary Care Physician and Primary Care Dentist fields to the existing coverage and pending election reports.
- There’s more! By your request, we added more fields to the coverage and pending election reports. These fields are not selected by default, but if this is information you’ll want to pull again, we recommend creating a custom report with the field defaulted.
- Employee ID
- Member Email
- Member Product ID
- Spousal Surcharge
- Employee / Spouse Smoking
- Employee / Spouse Wellness
- Medical PCP Name / Number
- Dental PCD Name / Number
Log into Maxwell today and run these reports for yourself! Be sure to let us know what you think by emailing email@example.com.