We’re kicking off the new year with some exciting updates that will help you take your productivity to the next level in Maxwell. With a lot on your plate, any extra time you can save in your day-to-day is well worth it. Let's take a look at what's new!
See it for yourself! View an on-demand session of our recent release webinar where we highlighted our upcoming Paylocity 360° bi-directional API integration along with other upcoming enhancements!
We want to make it easier for you to know what needs your attention in Maxwell. That’s why we’ve made some updates to your Employee Progress Dashboard. These include:
- Surfacing the list of employees under each status directly on your dashboard
- Columns that you can sort to make it easy to find the information you need quickly
- The ability to easily see employees across all dashboard statuses in one view
- A new indicator highlighting when you need to take action with employees or forms
- Automatic employee email reminders for life event and new hire shopping
Want more control over mid-year benefit changes? Life Event Settings allow you to set rules to manage which benefit changes employees can make during life events in Maxwell. With this new feature, you can customize your settings to determine:
- Which life events qualify an employee to make changes to benefits
- Which benefits the employee can change during those life events
- When those changes to benefits should become effective
Check out the Life Event Settings article for more details on how to set up life event rules.
Please Note: Enrollment Dashboard and Life Event Settings updates will be live for all Maxwell clients on January 28th.
- Paylocity 360° Bi-directional API Integration
We’re hard at work on our bi-directional integration with Paylocity and will be kicking off our beta program this month! If you're interested in more details you can learn more here.
- Expansion of Payroll Calendar to all Benefit Types
We'll soon be giving you the ability to customize your paycheck date settings further by expanding the Payroll Calendar to include all benefit types.
- Automated Child Dependent Age Off
We'll continue to simplify and automate tasks for you in Maxwell - especially around managing eligibility - by automating dependent age off situations.
Thanks for reading! As always, we’d love to hear your feedback!