Discovery Benefits is one of Maxwell Health’s chosen providers for HSA/FSA/HRA accounts for employers. Our integration with Discovery Benefits automatically sends all of the required demographic, enrollment, and contribution information from Maxwell Health to Discovery Benefits, for any of the following products your employer has in Maxwell Health:
- Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Limited FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Transportation Spending Account (TSA): Transit, Parking, and Bicycle
How the integration works
Once the integration is set up and turned on, Maxwell will automatically send demographic and enrollment data to Discovery Benefits on a regular weekly schedule and prior to paycheck dates.
- Weekly - every Friday night at 11:00 p.m. EST.
- In addition to every Friday night, an automatic sync will occur three calendar days prior to each paycheck date indicated.
- This sync will include contributions for all currently enrolled products (meaning not pending) so that they’re able to fund the appropriate account on behalf of the employee or employer.
In the Integrations Log, view a status of your syncs, and a record of every sync that has occurred. The log can be found under Settings > Integrations > Discovery Benefits > Log (see screenshot below).
You can manually generate an integration sync at any time by clicking Sync, however, this is not recommended.
All Discovery Benefits pricing information is listed here.
As the employer, Discovery will charge the account you set up with them for all plan funding immediately prior to each paycheck date. You’ll need to make sure the deduction amounts per paycheck get communicated to the payroll vendor accurately—run a cost report, which will give you these deduction amounts.
If you're an HR Administrator, please talk to your Advisor if you’re interested in using the Discovery Benefits integration. If you're an Advisor, please include the request for the integration at implementation, or use this form to request it off-cycle.
For technical questions about the Maxwell Health + Discovery Benefits integration, please contact Maxwell Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 629-7445.
For more general questions about the Maxwell Health + Discovery Benefits integration, please contact your advisor and/or the Maxwell Health Marketplace Team at email@example.com . For questions regarding Discovery Benefits products, please contact your Discovery Benefits representative.