There are two different types of Advisors in Maxwell Health and Tempo: Master Advisors and Standard Advisors. Learn the differences between the two below.
For more information on the Advisor role in Maxwell, check out this quick overview.
- Have the ability to add other Advisors (both Master and Standard)
- Have access to all employer groups your firm is beginning to implement in Tempo or has in Maxwell
- Can manage email templates at the Advisor level
- Can only access employers that a Master Advisor has granted them access to
- Can only manage email templates at an employer level
- If you are setting up access for your employer (Administrator), there are also different levels of access that can be set. For more information on the differences between a Master Administrator and a Standard Administrator, please review the difference in the Types of Administrators here.