Once you've created your password, you can start exploring the Maxwell platform!
Here are a few tidbits to get you started:
For ongoing technical support, please contact Maxwell Customer Support via email at email@example.com, or call: (866) 629-7445 between 8am - 8pm EST.
Ready to roll out your portal to your employees?
- Don't forget to send out a welcome email communication to give your employees access to Maxwell and share this short introductory video before they begin enrollment.
- Make sure you clean up your portal and delete any test employees.
Review how you can manage your employee information
The Maxwell Resource Center contains a wealth of information and how tos for navigating Maxwell, and don't forget to check out the training sessions offered in Maxwell University.
Here are some helpful articles to get you started:
- How to Add a New Hire
- How to Terminate an Employee
- How to Change an Employee's Information and/or Coverage
- How to Add or Remove a Dependent from Coverage
- How to Add Member IDs for Employees to Access
Dig into your portal and familiarize yourself with the setup
- What forms and documents do you have loaded to your portal?
- What reports do you have access to run?
- Offering financial products (HSA, FSA, etc.)? Set up your payroll calendar.
- What notifications are you set up to receive?
- Do you need to add an HR Administrator?
Does your organization use an employer-sponsored email system?
If so, we recommend providing the below info to your IT department to “whitelist” communications from the Maxwell system, to ensure they are not blocked by firewalls or sent to a Spam folder. (A whitelist is a list of email addresses or domain names from which an email blocking program will allow messages to be received.)
>> Ask your IT department or Network Administrator to “whitelist” the domain @maxwellhealth.com, and *mandrillapp.com servers.
We're constantly working to ensure that you LOVE using our technology
We make updates often. Visit here regularly to see what's new.